Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am back to this blog after more than a year hiatus. There has been so much put into this blog, that I would rather build upon it than make a new one. Instead of a thematically aligned blog, I am just making this my everything and anything blog. It is likely that most of my posts will relate to topics dealing with metaphysics, the Bible, and science, but you will probably also find posts about politics and the Israel-Palestine conflict. Additionally, unlike my previous approach on this blog, I am not going to stay clear of personal items such as pictures or general autobiographical content. So, there it is....don't know when I'll have time to write, but I have good intentions.

6 comments:

許堅儀許堅儀 said...

一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................

Fizlowski said...

That's just what I was thinking.

王美妹 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
h盧aze文lhunt雅er said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WillianT_Smotherman0恆迪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
勳洪華 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.